UNILEVER BRIGHT FUTURE DECEMBER 3RD, 2013 TWITTER PARTY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. HOW TO ENTER: The Unilever #BrightFuture Twitter Party Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on December 3rd, 2013 at 1:30 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on December 4th, 2013 at 2:30 PM ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). To enter, you must (a) have an active Twitter account; (b) RSVP for the Sweepstakes on the invitation site, and (c) tweet during the 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM ET timeframe using the #BrightFuture hashtag. A total of twelve (12) winners will be chosen during the Sweepstakes Period. A participant can only win once during the Sweepstakes Period. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, all of which are void. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized individual account holder of the Twitter account associated with the winning entry in order to be awarded a prize. By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules. Any entry deemed inappropriate or containing unsuitable text, in Sponsor’s sole discretion will be disqualified. Any entry or portion thereof that is, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory or contains any proper names, third party materials, or otherwise violates or infringes (or may infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, sexual in nature, or is otherwise objectionable, will disqualify the entrant as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entry must be in keeping with Sponsor’s image and may not be offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Entry must be in English. If you choose to tweet using your mobile phone, standard text messaging fees for text messages sent may apply. See your wireless provider for pricing plan details. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and entries by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Limit one (1) entry per person and per Twitter username for each of the three (3) designated questions, for a total of three (3) entries throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Multiple entries received from any person or Twitter username in excess of the limitation stated above will be void. A Twitter account is required to enter and can be opened for free at http://twitter.com. By submitting an entry, you hereby grant the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, assigns, licensees, and legal representatives the right to use, reproduce, edit, market, distribute, have distributed, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, and promote the entry/tweet (as such may be edited and modified by the Sponsor in its discretion) for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes (including posting on any other websites).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to all legal residents of the 50 United States & D.C., who are individuals 18 or older at the time of entry. Employees of Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever or One2one Network (the “Sponsors”), their parents, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, and its affiliates and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members, assigns and agents and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. DRAWING: On Tuesday, December 3rd, 2013 at various times between 1:30 PM ET and 2:30 PM ET (“Drawing Period”), potential Prize winners will be selected in random drawings among all eligible entries received prior to that drawing. Drawings will be conducted by Sponsor’s representative or designee, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winners will be announced via a Twitter message from Sponsor’s official Twitter account (@UnileverUSA) or the designee’s Twitter account (@One2OneNetwork). Potential winners have 10 (ten) minutes to complete a Winners Form after Sponsor’s representative or designee announces them as a winner. Any prize not claimed within 10 minutes will be redrawn. Link to Winners Form will be provided in the prize announcement Twitter message. Sponsor reserves the right to select no more than three alternate winners for each potential winner.
4. PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARVs”):
A. Twelve (12) winners shall win two Unilever Gift Bags, which includes the following: Unilever food and personal care products. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize is $25.00. Total ARV for all prizes is $600.00.
Odds of winning Prize depend on number of eligible entries received for each drawing.
5. PRIZE ACCEPTANCE: Prizes are not transferable. Taxes on Prize are sole responsibility of winner, if applicable. For prizes valued $600 or more (if applicable), the winner will receive a Form 1099-MISC tax form at year-end for the retail value of the prize. No Prize substitutions or cash redemptions allowed except by Sponsor, who may substitute a Prize of equal or greater value if advertised Prize becomes unavailable. Winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/release of liability and publicity (where permitted) within a time period designated by Sponsor, or Prize may be forfeited. Return of any Prize or Prize notification may result in disqualification and alternate selection. By accepting Prize, winner consents to use of his/her name, likeness and entry for advertising purposes worldwide without limitation and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
6. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By participating in the Sweepstakes, winner agrees to release Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies and advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability, loss or damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with their participation in this Sweepstakes or with respect to awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of any Prize.
Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the Prize. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion via mobile phone or otherwise. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof without further obligation or advance notice. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof at any time and for any reason without further obligation or advance notice. In the event of cancellation Sponsor will select applicable winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date/time. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
By entering, entrants agree to comply with these rules. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the Twitter account submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” means the natural person who is in control of the email address associated with the entering Twitter account.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE SPONSOR”S WEBSITE(S) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANTS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
If any portion of these rules is determined to be invalid or illegal, the remaining portions of these rules will remain in effect and be construed with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
Twitter.com is not affiliated with this Sweepstakes in any way and is not responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes or the awarding of any Prizes.
8. WINNER’S LIST: A complete list of winners may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to One2One Network, 15 E. Putnam Ave., #443, Greenwich, CT 06830
9. SPONSOR: Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever, 800 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey 07632
© UNILEVER 2013 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED