Join us October 24th for Some Hair-Raising Hijinks as We Watch
Tune in this Wednesday as we watch the Halloween-themed episodes of The Middle and Suburgatory on ABC. We’ll also be hosting creepy-cool conversation about tricks, treats, ghouls, goblins, chills, thrills, and more during this two-hour Twitter Party.
- Date: Wednesday, Oct 24th
- Party Time: The party starts at 7:45 pm ET for #TheMiddle (show airs at 8:00 pm ET) and we switch to the #Suburgatory party at 9:00 pm ET (show airs at 9:30 pm ET) and it goes until 10 pm ET!
- Location: #TheMiddle and #Suburgatory on Twitter
- Custom TweetGrids: #TheMiddle TweetGrid – http://bit.ly/WJazau, #Suburgatory TweetGrid – http://bit.ly/Tg38F5
- Hosts: @alywalansky, @StacieInAtlanta, @mooshinindy, @designhermomma
- Prizes: We’ll be giving away thirty $50 Amazon Gift Cards throughout the party!
- Enter to win by RSVP’ing below and tweeting with the #TheMiddle and #Suburgatory hashtags during the party
‘); // ]]>
- You must be RSVP’d on this link list to be eligible for the prize drawing.
- You must be participating in the Twitter conversation using the #TheMiddle and #Suburgatory hashtag between 8:00-10:00 pm ET on Wednesday, October 24, 2012, to be eligible to win prizes.
- Winners are chosen using Random.org.
- Winners have 10 minutes to respond to their prize notification tweet, if no response is given, another winner will be chosen.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of the prizing.
- Please see Official The Middle and Suburgatory Twitter Live Viewing Party Rules for more details.
The Middle is a far cry from one of *those* family sitcoms with the perfect husband & wife couple, lovely kids, manicured lawn, and picket fence. The Middle finds the humor in the real struggles and situations that families go through every day. Frankie Heck (Patricia Heaton), is a middle-aged, middle class, Midwestern working mother who uses her wry wit and sense of humor to get her quirky family through each day. Forget about athletes, movie stars and politicians. Parents are the real heroes—but Frankie Heck must be some kind of superhero. She may not be a high-powered career woman, but when it comes to her family, she’ll go to just about any length. Airs Wednesdays on ABC at 8:00/7:00c.
Single father George Altman is doing his best to raise his sixteen-year-old daughter Tessa in the big city. When he discovers a box of condoms in her bedroom, though, he decides the time has come to move her to a more wholesome and nurturing environment: the suburbs. But behind the beautiful homes and perfect lawns lurk the Franken-moms, spray tans, nose jobs, and Red Bull-guzzling teens who have nothing in common with Tessa. It’s a whole new world, one that makes George wonder if they haven’t jumped out of the frying pan and into the fire. With the help of suburbanites like old college friend Noah, flirty Alpha mom Dallas and awkward classmate Lisa, George and Tessa slowly learn to navigate the pitfalls of suburban life. With time, they might even find that it isn’t so bad.