Ah, Summer! What a remarkable season! It’s full of nothing and everything at the same time. There’s something inherently special about these sun-soaked days that hold memories, promise hope and hang suspended in the heat waves radiating off the pavement. Then before you know it? It’s gone!
So since it’s just now getting started, be sure to make the most of it! We’ve found a lot of summer fun in blog posts from out members. We think you’ll find something special to try here.
It’s the season of grilling out, picnics and cold drinks.
- Caryn of Rockin’ Mama tries out a grilled Cuban sandwich!
- The ladies at lovefeast table have a theme for summer and a cocktail to go with it!
- Jennifer of Mom Spotted has a delicious side dish for you to take on your next picnic!
Whether you’re cooped up in an office or running your kids around town, you can at least look like you’re cool and carefree!
- Valerie of Charmed Valerie has three flirty summer looks to consider.
- Shorts are a summer wardrobe staple and they don’t just have to be casual wear. Audrey shows us how to dress them up!
- Summer is also a great season for dresses. There are so many styles that can keep you cool and comfortable and chic. GirlyMama shares her favorites in this post.
Everyone has their own way of making the most of the season. It might be through music or art or just having a plan.
- Spend some time honing your photography skills and join Noelle of Jumpin Beans on a weekly photo challenge!
- The bottle of bubbles spilled and the dog ate the sidewalk chalk. Now what? Petit Elefant has a recipe for homemade sidewalk paint that will turn frowns upside down and give you an hour (or three) of peace!
- Summer seems to come with it’s own soundtrack. The music is a little faster and a little louder. Amethyst Moon celebrates the beginning of Summer with a couple of her favorite songs!
- Many families like to make lists of things they want to do during the summer. If you’re working on your own list, here’s some inspiration from Julee of Mommy’s Memorandum. Her family is trying to come up with 101 things to do this summer.
What do you have planned for the summer? Link your food, fashion or flair posts in the comments and show us what you’re up to!