One of the highlights of back-to-school shopping is picking out a new lunch box! There are so many fun choices for kids on how lunch boxes look on the outside, but parents know that it’s what goes inside that really counts. WinCo Foods and General Mills have teamed up to create Smart Plate to help parents and kids make smart choices when packing lunches this year. Join us in our virtual lunchroom (aka Twitter) on Wednesday, August 13th from 12-1pm PT to chat about the #SmarterLunchBox choices that make parents and kids happy!
Leading the lunchtime conversation are two moms who know a lot about making lunches for hungry kids! Emily Lyon of Clever Housewife and Connie Ott of MiscFinds4U will be sharing their thoughts on packing smarter lunch boxes and getting the kids involved, too.
And to help you fill those new lunch boxes with smart choices, throughout the hour, we’ll be randomly drawing 15 winners to receive $50 WinCo gift cards!
- Date: Wednesday, August 13
- Party Time (excellent): 12:00-1:00pm PT
- Where: #SmarterLunchBox on Twitter. Come see what everyone’s talking about on Twubs.
- Who: @WinCoFoods, @CleverHousewife, and @MiscFinds4U
- Prizes: 15 winners will receive $50 WinCo Foods gift cards*. Please note: To be eligible to win a prize, you must be listed on the RSVP list below AND your first tweet during the party must include #SmarterLunchBox AND #ad. (*Residents of WA, AZ, ID, TX, NV, OR, UT and CA Only)
- Official Rules can be found here.
There will also be an exciting announcement about an upcoming Box Tops for Education sweepstakes where someone will win some serious cash for their Box Tops eligible school!
To RSVP, click on the Add Your Link Button below. You must be signed up on this link list to be eligible for prizes. In the URL field, please use your Twitter profile page—i.e. twitter.com/One2OneNetwork—as your link. In the Name field, please use your Twitter handle—i.e. @One2OneNetwork—as your name.