Join us October 8th for a Partners Viewing Party!
- Date: Monday, Oct 8th
- Party Time: 8:15-9:15pm ET / 7:15-8:15pm CT
- Show Time: 8:30/7:30c
- Place: #Partners on Twitter
- Follow Along: #Partners Custom TweetGrid: http://bit.ly/R9H0J7
- Prizes: Fifteen $50 Amazon Gift Cards
- You must be RSVP’d on this link list to be eligible for the prize drawing.
- You must be participating in the Twitter conversation using the #Partners hashtag between 8:15-9:15 pm ET to be eligible to win prizes.
- Winners are chosen using Random.org.
- Winners have 10 minutes to respond to their prize notification tweet, if no response is given, another winner will be chosen.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of the prizing.
- Please see Official #Partners Twitter Party Rules for more details.
New this season on CBS, Partners is a comedy inspired by the real-life relationship of co-creators, David Kohan and Max Mutchnik, the partner duo behind Will & Grace who also happen to be real-life best friends. It’s a funny, hip, and very relatable story about 4 people juggling the 3 couples and relationships within their group.
The series follows two lifelong BFFs. Louis (Michael Urie) and Joe (David Krumholtz) are now 30-something partners at an architectural firm and are a true odd couple. Louis and Joe’s endearing and sometimes overbearing ‘bromance’ only complicates the other relationships in their lives—especially with Joe’s fiancé Ali (Sophia Bush), and Louis’ beau Wyatt (Brandon Routh).
Show page: http://www.cbs.com/shows/partners/
Show Twitter: @Partners_CBS
David Krumholtz: @DaveKrumholtz
Michael Urie: @michaelurie
Sophia Bush: @SophiaBush
Brandon Routh: @BrandonJRouth
Official Show hashtag: #Partners