It’s Time For a Wake-Up Call.
1 in 6 people in America go hungry every day. This holiday season, Unilever has partnered with Feeding America™, the FEED Foundation, and #GivingTuesday™ to raise awareness about hunger in our country. Together they are encouraging citizens, companies and non-profits to unite, provide a solution to this growing problem, and Cross Off Hunger.
We invite you to join us on Thursday, November 15th, from 12-1pm ET for the #BetterTogether Twitter Party. We’ll be chatting about how you can support your local food banks and help families in need, because learning in the first step to making a difference. Small actions add up, and with your support, the impact will be that much greater!
Making Life Better #BetterTogether Twitter Party
- Date: Thursday, November 15th
- Time: 12:00pm – 1:00pm EST
- Location: #BetterTogether (Custom TweetGrid: http://bit.ly/ZLnhEO)
- Blogger Co-Hosts: Danielle Smith (@DanielleSmithTV), Jennifer James (@mombloggersclub), and Crissy Page (@Crissy)
- Prizes: We’ll be giving away 15 Unilever gift baskets throughout the hour, AND Unilever will donate 500 meals in the name of each winner to Feeding America™. Giving and getting—what could be better than that?
- RSVP: You must be RSVP’d below to be eligible for prizing. (Please see the Official Twitter Party Rules for more details.)
- You must be RSVP’d on this link list to be eligible for the prize drawing.
- You must be participating in the Twitter conversation using the #BetterTogether hashtag between 12:00-1:00 pm ET to be eligible to win prizes.
- You must be following @MakeLifeBetter on Twitter.
- You must correctly answer at least one of three questions that will be tweeted out by @MakeLifeBetter (Questions will be tweeted in 15 minute intervals.)
- Winners are chosen using Random.org.
- Winners have 10 minutes to respond to their prize notification tweet, if no response is given, another winner will be chosen.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of the prizing.
- Please see the Official Twitter Party Rules for more details.