We Are Women. Hear Us Roar.
Please join us on February 26 from 8 – 10pm ET for our #MAKERSChat Twitter Party. We’ll be watching and discussing the live PBS broadcast of MAKERS: Women Who Make America.
MAKERS traces the women’s moment over the last 50 years and tells the story through the words of Gloria Steinem, Oprah Winfrey, Betty Friedan, Judy Blume, Katie Couric, Ellen DeGeneres, Hillary Clinton, Nora Ephron, Carol Burnett, Marissa Mayer, and many more trailblazers.
Joining the discussion will be startup powerhouse (and mom of 3) Rachael Herrscher of Today’s Mama, and our at friends at Simple Skincare—proud sponsors of the MAKERS initiative.
We’ll be talking about how far we’ve come—and how far we have to go.
Of course, it’s not a Twitter Party without prizes! We’re giving away thirty gift bags throughout the party, all containing full-size Simple Skincare products and a $50 AMEX gift card.
- Date: Tuesday, February 26
- Party Time (excellent!): 8-10 pm ET
- Location: #MAKERSChat
- Custom TweetGrid: bit.ly/MAKERSGrid
- Hosts: @SimpleSkincare, @MakersWomen, and @TodaysMama
- Prizes: Thirty gift bags containing full-size Simple Skincare products and a $50 AMEX gift card
Enter to win by RSVPing below and tweeting with the #MAKERSChat hashtag during the party.
- You must be RSVP’d on the above link list to be eligible for the prize drawing.
- You must be participating in the Twitter conversation using the #MAKERSChat hashtag between 8:00-10:00 pm ET to be eligible to win prizes.
- You must be following @SimpleSkincare and @MAKERSWomen on Twitter.
- Winners are chosen using Random.org.
- Winners have 10 minutes to respond to their prize notification tweet. If no response is given, another winner will be chosen.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of the prizing.
‘); // ]]>