Harvey Karp, M.D. is best known for his Happiest Baby on the Block book series, the latest of which targets the number one complaint of parents, sleep! In The Happiest Baby Guide to Great Sleep, Dr. Karp shows parents and caregivers how to train babies and young children to sleep longer and more soundly.
One2One Network is excited to have Dr. Karp join us on Thursday, May 2nd for a Twitter party about his latest book! Dr. Karp will be discussing key points from The Happiest Baby Guide to Great Sleep with co-host Crissy Page of Dear Crissy and answering questions you have about babies, kids, and sleep!
- Date: Thursday, May 2, 2013
- Time: 1:00 PM Eastern
- Hashtag: #HappiestSleep
- Custom TweetGrid: http://bit.ly/ZT7DES
- Guest Host: Dr. Harvey Karp – @DrHarveyKarp
- Co-Host: Crissy Page – @Crissy
- Prizes: 10 Happiest Baby Guide to Great Sleep Prize Packs! They include a hardcover copy of The Happiest Baby Guide to Great Sleep, a Super-Soothing White Noise CD, and a $20 eGift card to Babies ‘R Us!
RSVP below to let us know you’ll be joining us and to be eligible to win a prize!
‘); // ]]>
- You must be RSVP’d on the above link list to be eligible for the prize drawing.
- You must be participating in the Twitter conversation using the #HappiestSleep hashtag between 1:00-2:00 pm ET to be eligible to win prizes.
- Prizing is open to U.S. and Canada residents only.
- Winners are chosen using Random.org.
- Winners have 10 minutes to respond to their prize notification tweet. If no response is given, another winner will be chosen.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of the prizing.
About the Hosts
Dr. Harvey Karp is the world’s leading baby and toddler expert. He has been a pediatrician and child development specialist for 30 years and is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the USC School of Medicine. Through his books and DVDs he has taught his extraordinary techniques to millions of parents, including: Madonna, Claire Danes, Jewel, Larry David, Michele Pfeiffer, Jody Foster, and Pierce Brosnan.
The popularity of Dr. Karp’s landmark books and award winning DVDs, The Happiest Baby on the Block and The Happiest Toddler on the Block, have made him one of our nation’s most respected authorities on children’s health and America’s most read pediatrician. His books are translated into over 20 languages and thousands of specially trained educators teach Happiest Baby classes across America.
Dr. Karp and his work have been featured many times in the national press, including: Good Morning America, Dr. Oz, The View, Today Show, CNN, CBS News, ABC Evening News, The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Associated Press, People, Time, Newsweek, NPR, and many more.
Crissy Page is a happily married, work-at-home-mother of two from Ohio. She’s the author of Dear Crissy which features savvy product reviews and poignant glimpses into her life as a midwestern mom. She has a B.A. in English from Ohio University, and an unquenchable passion for creative non-fiction. In addition to writing for her own site, she has contributed to Babble, allParenting, BabyCenter and New Parent. Crissy loves photography and writing and enjoys being able to foster both of those creative outlets on her blog.