The groundhog predicted an early Spring this year and depending on where you live, you’re either raising your glass to him or cursing him. But no matter what his forecast was, Spring really is just right around the corner even if it doesn’t quite feel like it yet.
And with Spring comes that urge to throw windows open, air out the house and get rid of months worth of accumulated stuff. However, when you air out your filing cabinets, just be sure you don’t toss documents that could compromise the security of your identity.
The best way to properly dispose of private, paper documents is to shred them with a cross-cut paper shredder. We have teamed up with Fellowes to give one of our members the chance to win the most innovative paper shredder yet!
“The Fellowes P-12C paper shredder is a durable, innovative and affordable machine. With Fellowes’ industry-leading technologies, the P-12C provides high-security and is safe for family environments.”
Here’s what makes this paper shredder different from the others:
- To ensure high-security against identity thieves, the P-12C features Cross-Cut technology, which destroys a single sheet of paper into nearly 399 particles.
- The P-12C also includes Fellowes’ patented SafeSense technology, which disables the shredder when it senses hands or large pets come too close to the paper opening.
- The P-12C can also shred staples, credit cards and paper clips to help speed up your spring cleaning process.
- Its slim profile design allows the P-12C to fit in any office environment, including under desks or in kitchens and other rooms.
The P-12C has a suggested retail price of $89.99 and is available at Target Stores nationwide.
We’re giving away one Fellowes P-12C paper shredder on the O2O blog! Here’s the deal. First, if you are a One2One Network blogger and have signed up for the blog posting portion of the campaign, this giveaway is not for you. We’re reaching out to those who were unable to participate in the posting campaign. Second, you must be a One2One Network member to enter. Not a member? It’s so easy to sign up!
**The giveaway is closed. Congratulations to the winner, Leslie M. of Live, Laugh, Love With Leslie! **
To enter you must:
Leave a comment telling us the first Spring cleaning project you plan on tackling.
For additional entries you can:
- Like One2One Network on Facebook
- Like Fellowes on Facebook
- Follow One2One Network on Twitter
- Tweet the contest – I’m going to safely Spring clean my paper documents with a Fellowes paper shredder from @one2onenetwork http://bit.ly/O2OFellowes
Leave a comment for each additional entry. Please include the permalink for your tweet in your comment, one tweet per person.
This giveaway runs through Midnight, March 2nd, 2011. Winner will be drawn by random number generator and will be contacted by e-mail. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to the e-mail, if no response is received within 48 hours, a new winner will be selected. Winner will be announced in this blog post no later than March 31, 2011.